The PTA is planning an amazing family Spring Fling and Silent Auction at the school on Friday, March 21. Mark your calendar now and plan to attend with your family. There will be fun activities, including miniature golf, spin art, and games.
We need your help to be successful. If we all pitch in on some level–big or small–our school community can raise the funds needed to keep the programs and support the PTA currently offers. If we don’t have a successful auction, the PTA will likely need to reduce its support of some school programs and activities.
There are jobs that you can do from home, day or evening, weekend or weekday, alone or with kids in tow. Some take 15 minutes; some take more. We can’t meet our potential without more support from our school community.
Please choose how you will help us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the tools you need.
- Agree to contact a merchant to ask for a donation–we will give you the sales pitch and necessary forms
- Create a fun experience or donate an item from your family or business–ideas abound online
- Work with a classroom teacher to create a class art project for the auction
- Coordinate a gift basket with a group of friends
- Find and contact possible donors online
- Serve on our entertainment, food, and auction committees
- Pick up donations
- Write thank you notes to donors
- Help track paperwork
- Assist with creating activities and entertainment for the Spring Fling
- Copy materials
Please let us know your willingness to help by emailing us at newburyPTAinfo@gmail.com. If you don’t know specifically what you want to do, but just want to help, we will happily match you up with your interests, availability, and our needs.
We look forward to your involvement!