The PTA has put together a great event for Friday, March 21, 5-7 pm at the school. We’re combining the best of a fun school party with a silent auction. This is our last big event until the fall, so you don’t want to miss it.
Admission is $5/person (under 4 free) and all adults will receive a one-week pass to Latitude Sports Club. All children need to be supervised at the event; there are no drop-offs.
Great Auction Items!
Some of the highlights of the items available for bidding are:
- Enrollment in each of the sports clinics being offered by Triton Athletics this spring and summer (see tritonathletics.net for a schedule)
- Principal for the Day
- A “Frozen” sing-a-long party with Mrs. Williams
- A bowling party for six students with the fourth grade teachers
- A ride to school in a fire truck
- Walk with a friend and Mrs. Harper on the Rail Trail and then enjoy an ice cream treat at Haley’s
- Beautiful stained glass hanging made by art teacher Mrs. Merluzzi
- Honorary Team Member for Varsity Sports
- Plus gift certificates, merchandise, and travel.
Look for a full listing of available auction items a few days before the auction and rest assured: if you can’t attend the auction, you will be able to submit a bid ahead of time via email. And huge thanks to our staff and community for being so generous!
Lots of Activities!
There is something for everyone at the Fling: mini-golf, games, face painting and crafts. And, the Chill Room will be open for anyone needing a quiet, calm place to take a break from the action.
Food for Sale!
Buy a hot dog from our own Mr. LaBella, or enjoy pizza, popcorn and drinks. Our popular bake sale table will be set up, too.
Auction Donations Welcome
We still welcome donations for the auction. If you have an item or service to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday. We will need to know the item, description, restrictions on use, value (if applicable), donor, any restrictions, and a suggested minimum bid. Items can be brought to the school office.
The Family Spring Fling and Silent Auction do not happen without the help from our wonderful school volunteers. Please visit our website at Volunteer Sign Up
to sign up. If it’s easier, email us at email@example.com to offer your time.