Our Second Annual Dance Party and Silent Auction Fundraiser is being held this Saturday Night, May 17th, at Masonic Hall in Newburyport. It will help raise funds to be used for Byfield-Newbury Little League (BNLL) Baseball and Softball’s Capital Campaign for the new baseball field at Newbury Elementary School (NES). This is the only fundraiser BNLL holds each year, and all money raised will be used exclusively for larger one-time projects like this field project and larger equipment purchases.
BNLL is a 100% volunteer organization and we strive to keep annual registration fees as low as possible to make the games of baseball and softball accessible and affordable for all players and their families. Annual fees typically cover:
· year to year expenses of running the league
· uniform costs
· umpires and coordinating umpires
· equipment (bats and balls and catching gear)
· pitch counters
· books, website & hosting
· CORI checks
· lime for the fields and spray paint
· field maintenance
· clay & infield mix
· landscaping and mowing of Pearson Field
· portable toilets at our Pearson, NES, and Upper Green Fields
Tickets are available two ways:
1. Online at: https://bnll.ticketbud.com/bnll-fundraiser or
2. at Masonic Hall in Newburyport at 7pm this Saturday Night, May 17th
And, for those of you that want to support our fundraiser but can’t attend, you can donate by purchasing tickets at the link above.
We hope to see you on the Dance Floor!
Please contact Elaine Clark at ERCLARK@comcast.net