We need a person to coordinate our fall fundraiser. We will work with Silver Graphics, www.silvergraphics.com, a company that transfers students’ art work onto keepsakes. They have a reputation for being very easy to work with while raising money with products families actually want!
The responsibilities for the fundraiser coordinator are explained online and include the following:
- Create display case with items from the company
- Hang posters created by the company
- Distribute order forms and information from the company
- Collect money and artwork from Mrs. Merluzzi
- Mail paper orders to the company (they do the tally work)
- Coordinate the distribution during the week of 12/11
If you are interested in learning more or volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.