We are looking for someone who enjoys counting and spending other people’s money. Kidding aside . . .
The PTA needs someone to volunteer as treasurer or our PTA will have to fold on June 30. The current PTA Treasurer is stepping down after four years on the PTA Board. The PTA and the treasurer role are essential to our school, so we truly hope someone will step up. While knowledge of accounting will be helpful, training is available.
The job of treasurer has been simplified:
- We use QuickBooks to record income and expenses
- We have known processes already in place
- This role works closely with the NES PTA President
- We use a local bank
- Most activities can be performed when you are available (day or evening)
- It’s a great way to meet new parents, faculty and administration
- Build your resume while enhancing your work skills
- Enjoy the educator discount from Apple
- Make your kids proud of your important role
- Know you are volunteering as a crucial member of the NES community
- Be known as the hero who keeps the NES PTA running
Please email our current treasurer, Alexa Strauch, at email@example.com if interested or if you have a suggestion of someone who may have the skills.