THANK YOU! to all of our SUPERSTAR volunteers for an AMAZINGLY successful year!
Thank you to all the bakers, the decorators, the fundraisers, the supporters…without our volunteers we could not have accomplished so much!
Planning for 2016-2017 school year is underway, and a few important volunteer opportunities exist. Each one is vital to keeping these events and initiatives next year! View descriptions below. *For volunteer opportunities with NES GROWS for the Newbury Elementary School Playground Rebuild Click Here.
If you can help with any of these openings, please contact us at NewburyPTAinfo@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Volunteer Coordinator (1 person):
- Help PTA Board and relevant Committees with recruitment of volunteers for events
Halloween Party Coordinator & Committee (1-2 Coordinators & 2-3 committee members):
- Assist with planning and coordination of the Annual NES Halloween Party
Yearbook Coordinator & Committee (1-2 people / grade)
- Work on creation and layout of 68 page NES Yearbook.
Box Tops Committee: (1 person)
- Work with Box Tops Coordinator to organize and run 2 submission campaigns during the school year.
Fundraising Coordinator: (1 person)
- Work directly with the PTA Board to oversee fundraising events and initiatives and run the school wide fall fundraiser
Spirit Wear Coordinator: (1-2 people)
- Assist with orders, purchasing and distribution of all student and staff NES shirts in the fall and manage the online school spirit wear website.
Enrichment (Summer Camp Fair) Committee: (3-4 people)
- Assist the Enrichment Coordinator with finding and booking all classroom, grade level and school wide enrichment events.
- Work with Enrichment Coordinator to plan, organize and host the Annual Summer Camp Fair (late January/early February).
Walk-a-Thon Coordinator & Committee: (3-5 people)
- Assist with the planning and coordination of the schoolwide NES Annual Walk-a-thon Fundraiser